How to Order

The contractor undertaking the construction, demolition, excavation or boring works is the person who generally orders a report. Councils, architects, insurance companies, the Department of Main Roads, Rail Corp and Water Authorities, etc. can make obtaining an unbiased building inspection on adjoining properties where work is to be carried out a condition of a contract or before approval is issued for construction to commence. Often building owners order a report for their own satisfaction.

Builders, contractors, builders, and owners should obtain a dilapidation report to document existing cracking and faults within a building, so future claims and legal action can be either be prevented or if damaged has occurred the claim can be justified.

Property owners often order a dilapidation report so that they are confident that the report provides an unbiased record of their property.

If you would like further information about our professional dilapidation reports or wish to discuss any matter with us, you can call for free advice on the below numbers or send an email via our contact form.

Call for a free quotation: Phone: 1800 132 527

The report provides you with a comprehensive appraisal of the property – and at a very reasonable price.

Remember – be sure.
After work commences, it may be too late.